Andred organises the resistance against the invaders. And this is the scene that always makes me think, “Let’s Get Down to Business to Defeat Vardans!”
It’s kind of depressing that canonically the closest physical contact of my biggest canon OTP is a five second hug at the very edge of the screen. But at least they’re perfect.
Whatever people think about Kelner, at least he’s more willing to work with alien species than most Time Lords!
The first thing Leela does on entering the workshop is go and sit next to K-9 and give him a kiss. I’m not quite sure if she’s trying to make Andred jealous or what.
Borusa considers his curly straw Very Seriously.
Have I mentioned how adorable they are? Andred valiantly tells Leela to go on, saying that he’ll hold off the Sontarans, and she sighs and asks what he’s planning to hold them off with and makes him come with her anyway.
Just a reminder that this is what The Great Key of Rassilon, most important of all the Artifacts of Rassilon and one of the greatest sources of power in the universe actually looks like.
Leela’s face when the Doctor leaves is just… When
idiots people say that Classic Who actors can’t act - This.
So has everyone had enough Leela/Andred feels yet?
Because here are some more.
- nerdylifeinhiding likes this
- shamrock96 likes this
- shamrock96 reblogged this from eloralouistra
- twofoursixohpun likes this
- bellebonnesage reblogged this from eloralouistra
- nonhomo likes this
- wolframharted reblogged this from eloralouistra and added:
- wolframharted likes this
- janeturenne likes this
- laurel-sea reblogged this from eloralouistra
- teaminvisible likes this
- askromana2 reblogged this from eloralouistra
- chinquix likes this
- macherie59 reblogged this from timelordsandkittens
- bystander3 likes this
- timelordsandkittens reblogged this from eloralouistra
- quartzfeathers likes this
- timelordsandkittens likes this
- eloralouistra posted this